What We Believe :
This church accepts the Holy scriptures as the revealed will of God, the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, adopts the following statement of fundamental truths:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritive Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his bodily resurrection, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of his personal, visible, future return to this earth to receive to Himself His blood-bought church that it may be with Him forever.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and that it provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe that, according to Acts 2:4, the baptism with the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in other tongues, is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian enables them to live a holy life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion and observance of the Lord’s Supper.